Graduates employment opportunities and Expected Overall Educational Outcomes
Employment of graduates and the overall results expected
There are great opportunities for graduates in Diagnostic Radiology to work as a specialist in hospitals and other health care facilities to provide assistance in medical diagnosis of many diseases
After you finish the requirements of Bachelor of Radiology recommend to continue to successfully develop the skills and keep up with this important and vital area by attending training courses and workshops and scientific conferences, or by joining the program of graduate studies.
*Here are some of the results expected after obtaining a bachelor's degree in diagnostic imaging technology:
1. Application of knowledge in anatomy, physiology, as well as in pathology.
2. The ability to identify and use the best imaging techniques to give high quality diagnostic image.
3. Ability to assess the radiological images and verification of quality.
4. Balance between the principles of reducing the radiation dose to the patient and maintain the quality of the image.
5. Application of radiation protection of patients and the self as well as others.
6. Contribute to the provision of necessary health care and comfort appropriate to the patients.
7. Full awareness of the pathogenicity and its history and take appropriate action.
8. Assess the status of the patient in cases of emergency, and to initiate life-saving application of basic first aid for life.
9. Detect glitches X-ray equipment and accessories, and submit a report to the competent authorities, as well as to determine the safe limits for the operation of these devices.
10. The use of various technical skills in the field of medical imaging.
11. Participate in radiologic quality assurance programs. 12. Communicate effectively and accurately with patients, doctors and other health team members.
13. Realize the concept of the spirit of the health team to improve the quality of work.
14. Maintaining the standards of hygiene and safety procedures in the work area.